</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Good Morning World (:

I woke up early today. I felt lazy. Come on, it's a Sat (: Can anyone tell me what else can I do except studying? My life is a bore and I abhor routines. I need to Get-A-Life. Yes, one part of me can't wait to get out of school but the other part of me doesn't want to graduate because the fear of something sad will happen on the day of last paper. And of course, I don't wish to leave my wonderful friends. Seems like my Secondary school life is going to end soon.

My Elephont, Athl and Chialing, 5 years of friendships with all of you is wonderful. We quarrel, sometimes we MAY find each other a pain in our ass ( Sec 1&2 maybe 3 ). It all turned out that we're still together sharing the world's most wonderful memories (to me it is the world's most wonderful memory with all of you). We've been through a lot isn't it? But yeah, 3 of you are the most treasured friends in my heart.

And yeah, I dropped down to academic. I knew this wonderful friend named Cindy. She's a great friend to me. Maybe this year we've quarrelled like for 986547 times, everything ended up fine now. I hope this will continue. She's always there for me, giving me the most sincere advice whenever something happens to me and never fails to disturb me in class :D All the laziness inside us, copying of homework, sleeping in Chinese class, bullying other guys in our class and all the pranks. Lol, I'll miss the days sweetie. You know I love you too. Haa.

And of course not forgetting Oliver, I bet he will not see this. But you gave me a lot of wonderful memories this year. Even though I do not know what will happen at the end of everything, I just want you to know, I never once gave up. Of course I hoped everything will be fine in the end, I don't know. I just want to say my feelings for you never once changed :(

And Elisha, the uber confused guy. Yeah, my partner. He's there for me especially when I'm down this few months. You're really a great great great friend to me (:

Well, I'm going over to church today with DeeDee(Athl). Laters`

I miss you so :(

<3

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing